Bjorn Hanson, Ph.D., CRE, CFE
- Bjorn is a Clinical Professor with the New York University Preston Robert Tisch Center for Hospitality and Tourism.
He served as Divisional Dean of the Preston Robert Tisch Center for Hospitality, Tourism and Sports Management from 2010 to 2014 and Co-Interim Dean of the NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies/NYU School of Professional Studies from 2011 to 2013.
- He retired from PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and predecessor firm Coopers & Lybrand in 2008 after serving as:
- Bjorn is recognized as a leading hospitality consultant, analyst and author, and is one of the most quoted industry specialists for his research, statistical and econometric analysis.
- He has received numerous recognitions including:
- Bjorn has testified as an expert witness in federal and state courts and arbitrations.